Bleary-eyed mornings, trembling hands, brain fog~all these are symptoms of Monday Morning Going Back To Work Blues. Well, Monday morning has come and gone. However, Tuesday, Tuesday is a chance to wake with a smile knowing you are going to cure all those morning symptoms and it won’t cost you a dime–nothing, zero, nada. Because Tuesday, September 29, 2015 is NATIONAL (FREE) COFFEE DAY!
Nothing can spoil the experience of a free cup of coffee, right? Well, one thing can–a bad cup of joe. But Catey Hill. reporting for MarketWatch has found the:
- Krispy Kreme: This may be the best coffee deal get a free 12-ounce cup of coffee, and a free glazed doughnut. Or you can also get a small iced coffee, latte or mocha for $1.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Participating Dunkin’ Donuts DNKN, -are giving away a free medium-sized cup of its dark roast coffee.
LaMar’s Donuts:Participating locations of this Midwest chain get one free 12-ounce coffee per customer and a free travel mug while supplies last.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: At participating locations, buy food onTuesday, and get a free small cup of Peet’s Major Dickason’s blend.
- Caribou Coffee: A worthy donation~buy a cup of Amy’s Blend, the company will donate a cup to the nurses and families in cancer centers nationwide.
- Wawa: Get a free coffee in any size.
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: At participating get iced coffee and iced Americanos for 50% off
- Cumberland Farms: Text FREECOFFEE to 33733 to get a free iced or hot coffee of any size. Added bonus: starting on Oct. 9, consumers can get free coffee on Fridays at the chain offer expires on October 31.
- Pilot Flying J: Free 16-ounce coffee when you show the coupon for free coffee posted on Pilot Flying J’s Facebook page.
- Whole Foods: Buy a 12-ounce coffee is just 25 cents throughout the month of September.