Among the top 5 resolutions for the New Year consistently has been either to lose weight or to exercise (more)–in order to lose weight.
But if your feet hurt, how far is the implementation of this resolution going to go?
Shape Magazine dealt with this conundrum last year in an article by Sarah Bowen Shea with a listing of the best shoes to meet a particular activity.
Here’s is the rundown:
- Best Walking Shoes: Ecco Biom Walk, $195.
- Best Walking Shoes: Asics Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2, $100.
- Best Gym Shoes for All-Around Use: Asics Gel-Upshot,$85.
- Best Shoes For Fitness Classes: New Balance WX871, $85.
- Best Gym Shoes: Nike Free XT Quick Fit+,$85.
- Best Trail Running Shoes for Speed: Saucony Progrid Peregrine,$90.
- Best Trail Running Shoes for Distance: Columbia Switchback 2 Low,$75.
- Best Trail Running Shoes: Merrell Barefoot Pace Glove,$100.
- Best Running Shoes for Cushioning: Under Armour Assert,$70.
- Best Running !’hoes for Stability: Reebok Road Supreme II,$100.
- Best Running Shoes for Speed: Nike Lunarelite+2,$100.
- Best Running Shoes for Distance: Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11,$100.
- Best Running Shoes: Adidas Adizero Ageis 2,$120.
So now’s the time to put on your walking, running, or playing shoes and just ‘Do It!’